Well i have created a mini quiz (you will be able to access it below). These are just some simple questions to demonstate how a quiz could be used in the classroom, however i believe that it could be used in a number of ways. The following is taken straight from the website.
ClassMarker grades the following question types for you automatically:
- MC - Multiple choice (single correct answer)
- MR - Multiple response (multiple correct answers)
- True/False - Standard true false
- Free text - Learners must type correct answer
- Punctuation - Correct sentence punctuation
ClassMarker allows you to grade the following question type:
- Essay - Single word or essay style answers allowed.
What a GREAT thing. there are so many different things to do, English tests, SOSE questions, Science quiz and even music. It did take a little bit of time to set up the 'class', and actually typing in the quiz questions and answers but it means that the questions are always there and i will just need to edit them in the future. This form of online assessment could also be used as a homework tool, but once again it is a lot of setup.
Classmaker. (2009) Add questions to test and Question bank. Retrieved on August 5, 2009, from http://www.classmarker.com/teacher/add_questions.php?edit_test_id=58878