Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome.

Well Hello there,

Welcome to my Blog. Here is a little bit about my self (just so you know the person that is typing all this). I am 21 and a half. I am in my 3rd year of Bachelor or Learning Management (Early Childhood), out of 4. I am enjoying the teaching side of uni (actually getting in an getting my hands dirty), however im not to keen on the writing of assignments (although i think that writing a blog could be different). Along with writing this blog and studying English Curriculum and Pedegogy, I will also be planning my wedding.. That is right along with trying to get decent marks, I am getting ready to take another giant leap, and marry the most amazing man I have ever met.

I hope you enjoy reading what I have to write over the next few weeks.

I'm looking forward to typing my life away..

Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment